Terms & Conditions
2. Use License
- One Ticket Admits One (1) Individual to the Live Training Session
- This training is LIVE ONLY - Please be prepared to attend the Live Webinar
- This Session shall not be recorded, distributed or rebroadcasted
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Payment Terms
- Refund Policy: If you cancel your participation ticket 15 days or more before the time & date of the webinar, you will get fully refunded. If you cancel your participation ticket 14-10 days before the time & date of the webinar, you will get a 50% refund of the value of the ticket price. If you cancel 5 days or less from the date & time of the webinar, you will receive no refund.
- Force Majeure: Neither you nor the School shall be liable to any penalty should courses be delayed or cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, accident / illness of the instructor, civil disturbance, or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the School's instructors, the ticket price payment made for the cancelled webinar will be fully refunded.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all intellectual property rights relating to the training material provided to the during the webinar and through the School's instructors are solely owned by and hereby reserved to the School & its owners. Under no circumstances may the whole or any part of the training material be produced or copied in any form or by any means or translated into another language without the prior written permission of The School owners (Christina Lekati & Samuel Lolagar).